|Department Name||वनविभाग, भंडारा|
|Department Work Description||1)To take up afforestation works on degraded forest land having less than 0.4 density.
2) To demarcate the Forest boundaries and to remove the encroachment identified during boundary demarcation.
3)To harvest the annual coupes regularly as per the working plan prescriptions.
4) To identify and develop every potential eco-tourism site found in the division.
5) To reduce Human Wildlife conflict
6) To book offences related to forest and wildlife Crime.
7) To provide timely compensation for livestock kill, crop damage and human injury and casualty.
8) To rescue wild animal.
|Department Services||1. Registration of Tendu Traders / Manufacturers
2. Registration of Burad Community for supply of Bamboo
3. Compensation to be sanctioned for Cattle Kill caused by wildlife.
4. Financial Assistance to be sanctioned for human death or disability caused by wildlife.
5. Permission for photography in Protected Area during tourist season (Circle Level)
6. Permission for photography in Protected Area during tourist season (More than one Circle)
7. Compensation to be sanctioned for Crop Damage caused by wildlife.
8. Communication of decision by licensing authority regarding renewal of Saw mill License.
9. Communication of decision by Tree Officer regarding Tree felling permission to occupants belonging to Scheduled Tribes as per the Mah. Felling of Trees (Regulation) Act.,1964 after the receipt of application along with the complete document
10. Communication of decision by Tree Officer regarding Tree felling permission to non-tribal applicants as per the Mah. Felling of Trees (Regulation) Act.,1964 after the receipt of application alongwith the complete documents.
11. Application for Certifying Non-Forest Land
12. Application for Certifying Boundary of aLand from Forest
|Name of Officer||Designation||Contacts||Email Address|
|Rahul Gawai||Deputy Conservator of Forest, Bhandarafirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Roshan Rathod||Assistant Conservator of Forest , Sakolifirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Saket Shende||Logging Officer, Gadegaonfirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Sachin Nilakh||Assistant Conservator of Forest ,Bhandarafirstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com|
|Sanjay Mende||Range Forest Officer, Bhandara||Rfobhandara1@gmail.com|
|Ghansham Thombre||Range Forest Officer, Adyalfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Hira Barsagade||Range Forest Officer, Paoniemail@example.com|
|Suraj Gokhale||Range Forest Officer, Lakhanifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Manisha Chavan||Range Forest Officer, Sakoli||Rfosakoli25@gmail.com|
|Rupesh Gavit||Range Forest Officer, Lakhanduremail@example.com|
|Manoj Mohite||Range Forest Officer, Nakadongrifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chaganlal Rahangdale||Range Forest Officer, Tumsaremail@example.com|
|Manoj Mohite||Range Forest Officer, Lendezarifirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Chaganlal Rahangdale||Range Forest Officer, Jamkandriemail@example.com|
|Gauri Neware||Range Forest Officer, Gadegaon (Depot)||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Maharashtra Forest Department||https://mahaforest.gov.in|
|Wildlife Institute of India||https://wii.gov.in|
|Forest Survey of India||https://fsi.nic.in|