Town Planning and Valuation Department
|Town Planning and Valuation Department|
|Department Name||Town Planning and Valuation Department,|
|Department Work Description||Proceeding regarding land development control as per Maharashtra Regional Town Planning Act 1966 and Unfied Development Control and Promotion Regulations 2020 for Maharashtra State.|
|Department Services||1. Technical scrutiny of building permission, plot subdivision, plot amalgamation proposals by online Building Plan Management System (BPMS) received through Revenue Department
2. To provide zone certificates and part plans of various development plan maps approved by the department.
3. To scrutinize proposals received from the Revenue Department for conversion of agricultural land to non-agricultural for residential, industrial, commercial and other non-agricultural uses.
4. To scrutinize and approve construction proposals received from Municipal Councils under Sahityaratna Lokshahir Annabhau Sathe Nagri Dalit Vasti Sudhar Yojna, Vaishishthyapurna Yojna etc.
5. Making available true copies of Layout plan / building plan recommended for approval.
6. Fixation of rent and assessment of property tax of cases received from Municipal councils for four years
7. Preparation of Development Plan (D.P. PLAN) for cities.
8. Disbursement of financial assistance to Municipal Councils under District Annual UD 6-A Scheme
9. Determination of value of land acquired in award and land acquisition cases.
10. To give advice regarding government land allotment.
|Name of Officer||Designation||Contacts||Email Address|
|Shri. Sunil V. Deshmukh||Assistant Directorof Town Planningemail@example.com|
|Shri. Milind S. Neware||Town Plannerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|1. Directorate of town planning and valuation||https://dtp.maharashtra.gov.in|
|2.Building permission / layout permission / sub-division / amalgamation ( BPMS )||https://mahavastu.maharashtra.gov.in|